Saturday, February 5, 2011

Launch

Readers (essentially people that know me),

This is my travel blog where I will be providing my own commentary on studying and life in Taiwan. Probably gonna add a lot of pictures, talk about random stuff (just to be normal), and just provide details of my experiences there in Taipei. I leave Tuesday at 6am and will arrive on Wednesday around 10pm. Once I arrive I will attempt to update this with a post every other day. Note that Taipei is 14 hours ahead of Bloomington so I probably won't get to responding on any comments until a day later. I will also be on facebook and Skype if you need to contact me, no phone calls as my phone is getting canceled. Other than that, please follow if you care. If not, well I really don't care about you either 8).

Levi E.

No comments:

Post a Comment