Sunday, March 13, 2011

Songs, upcoming events, and why I don't right that much...
































This week in pictues:

My chinese character practicing

Pictures of the district from up on the mountain side

My Noodle cooking method

A massive triple cheeseburger that was just alright

Some food that I think was fish

And the Administration

Top Ten Songs of the Week

In no particular order:

Give Me a Sign by Breaking Benjamin

Ulysses by Franz Ferdinand

This River is Wild by The Killers

Waking Up with Wolves by The Black Maria

The Best I Ever Had by Gary Allan

Get Off on the Pain by Gary Allan

I'm Like a Lawyer by Fall Out Boy

The Unforgiven 2 by Metallica

What Goes Around Comes Around by Justin Timberlake (release another D@#N ALBUM!)

I Love this Bar by Toby Keith

(Gary Allan wins this week)

Now that is out of the way, this week I'm going white water rafting. Also I might attempt the zoo again, without forgetting my camera, yet that is likely going to happen next week. Pictures of rafting probably will be harder to take as I might just but a disposable and scan them at the library. Will also try to take pictures of my classes and buildings and stuff.

I do not write that much anymore because I have class almost everyday so I do not have that many opportunities to go sightseeing at the moment. Plus I forget to bring my camera, a lot. Also I did tai chi wednesday which was fun. And I'm losing fat and gaining muscle So I'm happy.

Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment