Thursday, March 3, 2011

Music I have been listening to: Version 1


I'm going to make a top ten list of the songs I listen to each week just to amuse myself and hopefully inspire y'all to agree with my taste. Which you should, because I am awesome. Also I have nothing better to do at the moment.

In no particular order:

Wrong by Depeche Mode + music video

Long Hot Summer by Keith Urban + music video

Stricken by Disturbed + music video

When You Were Young by The Killers + music video

Tranquilize by The Killers + music video (classic)

You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift (I know I am cool like that with my music, which leads me to...) + music video (cracks me up)

Sexy Ladies by Justin Timberlake

Hey Little World by The Hives

Bruises by Chairlift + music video (kinda weird)

I Bet You Look Good on The Dance-floor by the Arctic Monkeys (video sucks)

Also the picture signifies how much warmer it is here. I took that 2 weeks ago.

Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment